As our name implies, Volunteer Hospice of Clallam County depends on its volunteers to play a vital role in day-to-day operation. We currently have over 150 volunteers who reflect the Hospice mission and give freely of their time and talent, affirming life while serving others.
For those interested in becoming a volunteer, we make every effort to match talents and skills with appropriate areas of service. Some volunteers come to us with professional degrees and experience, or specific expertise in a given field, but most are just folks who want to help their friends and neighbors while serving the community.
Become a Volunteer
• Complete the Volunteer Application below.
• Attend Community Orientation.
• Take part in a brief interview.
• Pass a background check.
• Complete Hospice Volunteer Training.
• Accept assignments after training is completed.
• Attend monthly In-Service.
For more information about volunteering with VHOCC, please call Astrid Raffinpeyloz, Volunteer Services Manager, at (360) 452-1511 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.